Browse by category
- Baby / Children's Gifts
- Fashion Accessories
- Gift Baskets
- Gift Certificates
- Home Décor
- Made in the USA
- Men's Gifts
- Recycled, Re-used, Eco-friendly
- Special Occasion
- Watchcraft by Eduardo Milieris
- Clearance Sale
- Health & Wellness
Most recent entries Grab the rss feed
Spring is here and we are planning our season of trunk... ...
And don't forget gifts for... Administrative Professional's Week - April 21-27... ...
It's Springtime at the Train Station and time to begin our... ...
Sign up for our Newsletter
Information we collect
You can access some areas of the Site without submitting any personally identifiable information. Eco Galleria collects personally identifiable information only if you choose to contact us or purchase product through the Site. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority to provide any information provided by you. Eco Galleria may also collect certain non personally identifiable information in connection with the operation of the Site, including IP addresses, browser or operating system information, data on advertisements or links on which you click, and the websites that you visit before or after you visit the Site. Such information is maintained by Eco Galleria or service providers acting on behalf of Eco Galleria.
Specifically, we collect:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Products you’ve ordered
- Credit Card Information
How we protect your information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Eco Galleria uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personally identifiable information collected through the Site. Nevertheless, Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others.
How we use your information
When you place an order, the personal information we collect serves only to complete that order. We want enough information to process your payment, open the lines of communication, and ship your product. We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete that order. For example:
- To provide any requested information, products or services
- To process monetary transactions
- To send and receive relevant emails pertaining to your online shopping transaction
- To contact you if there’s a delay or problem with your order
- To contact you with more information about our products
Personally identifiable information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in the United States, Canada or abroad.
What about my email address?
Email addresses are used exclusively to maintain the line of communication between our company and you. Your email address and any information attached to it will not be sold, traded, or published in any way.
What about children’s privacy?
Eco Galleria recognizes the privacy interests of children and encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities. This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. Eco Galleria does not target its Site to children under 13 and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from them.
We never sell or rent your personal information
Unless you otherwise consent, we will use your personal information only to help facilitate an online transaction, as described in “How we use your information” above.
We may, however, disclose your personally identifiable information under these exclusive circumstances:
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates and to third party partners that we occasionally hire to provide services on our behalf, including support services, fulfillment and shipping services, and website services. Eco Galleria only provides those third party partners with the personally identifiable information they need to deliver services on our behalf, and they will be contractually prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
- When we are required to do so by legal process or otherwise requested by any law enforcement officer or agency acting under color of law. In addition, Eco Galleria reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information based on the good faith belief that such action is necessary or appropriate to: (a) protect and defend the rights or property of Eco Galleria, or (b) act in urgent circumstances to protect the safety or security of the public or of users of the Eco Galleria’s products and/or the Site.